Friday, November 08, 2002

The Disappearing Websites

So yesterday both the Action Team and the Studio 9 one 2 site (which both reside on the same server) were out of order the past day. I called the jackass' at Nexpoint and they said theye were upgrading the software on the server, and then found out that there were severe security issues with the new release, so when i called they were in the process of backing up the files from the tapes. It took them a REALLY long time to do so, I don't think it was finished until sometime this morning. The FTP access and everything was gone. Interesting. So much for their 99.9% uptime guarantee, of course I'm not going to take em to court over it either.

Also, in the spirit of Halloween, Leslie and I have turned our house into a circus themed funhouse for everyone to enjoy! It will be running for the duration of the weekend and will be taken down monday morning sometime. There will be clowns, a "fog" machine, refreshments and prizes for everyone in attendance, so hope to see you there! Oh yeah, if Leslie and I are not there to greet you at the opening to the whimsical tent we have covering the house, just come on in, have a seat, take a nap, and we'll be there to meet you real soon... we probably just stepped out for something, and we'll be right back....or you can try and contact me on my cell phone over the weekend if you need to reach me....

My Likes and Dislikes:I like the Tweenkie Zombie Story! I don't like 100 hours of accidents! I didn't really like Metal Gear Solid for the same reasons you don't either, Ragnar! I don't like ass excretions from animals either!