Thursday, October 03, 2002

SUP PLAYAS!

Hey all, I'll be going down to LA this weekend and wanted to see what all of you are up to. I don't know if I'll have the time yet, the premise is that my grandma past away and I'm paying my last respects and I'll be with the family most of the time. But hopefully my Saturday night will be open and if you guys are free as well.... PAAARTY ALL THE TYME! We'll fuckin party like it WAS 1999. Who can tell me where they were that year!?! eh?

Anyways on a more somber note, I was about to post this on the opinion section of AOL, but after seeing all the retards and hopeless people on there I decided to just share my views with my friends, whom I cherish.
It's regarding the beating in Milwaukee (convention?? eh? what did you guys do at colonel ghoulsbys??) =D

We're just a stupid society marred by tempers and violence.
Would Young have beaten the kid if he caught him, for throwing an egg? Why was he chasing after the kid anyways? Who knows. Probably to kick his ass. I doubt he was going to go give him a pat on the back.

Then the question goes back, why do stupid kids do violent acts such as look for fights, throw eggs, and get in gangs to beat people up, to the point of death? I blame ignorant parents, the nature of people, and our inability to get along peacefully. Violence escalates Violence.

As for the troubled youths, I don't see any salvation there. However they represent only a fraction of the hopeless youths/adults in america... that's the real question, what do we do with them? Only God can decide.