Monday, September 30, 2002

I LIKE THE PART WHERE I'M SICK AS A DOG!

Blegh! Snort! hmmm. So, I finally bought the d20 Call of Cthulhu... seems pretty kewl. Maybe I'll start posting some notes from Dr. Pembroke himself, once I get over my cold. Hope that you all managed to give Aaron a good sendoff -- I propose a nickname for him (much as one was proposed for me on my departure) -- Hairball! See, we all need =ball ending nicknames, and well, that's just how it is. So bon voyage, Hairball! Hope that SF is good for you, and that you come back home for Christmas like I'm a-plannin' to. Returning to the previous topic, I found an insidious connection between the 'Cthulhu Mythos' and my very own college here in Cambridge. I don't want to transmitt too much over the public stations, but it has to do with 'The King in Yellow' and where its proposed author went to University. I bet there's some crazy demonic shit down in the basement of Corpus. I'll have to find a way to go and see....

EDITORS NOTE:Sorry to interrupt, but Jon, please, change your "nickname" to "jon", not "/images/jon.jpg". Thank you. Or give me your username and password and I can do it. Please please please!