Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Sandy Biscuits

Sorry it has taken me so long to blog. I just got everything set up and the internet running. Sorry about the Garage Jon... I thought you were coming back soon. Fortunately my bike was not in there. Rule!

Yeah I am sorry about the picture. I meant to take it out and it got left in the scanner. You will have to email me your address so I can mail it off to you.

Well, as a result of working, packing, organizing, moving, drinking, cleaning, and anything else I might have forgotten, I have been rewarded with corpse. AKA head cold. D'oh. My brain hertz. Other than that all seems good up here so far. Job hunting rules... Oh wait. No. Eric I think you can feel my vein.. I mean pain... Pain... Right..

I still can not believe how many times I had to take a pess that night. I guess we pissed the town red or yellow. Whatever.

Uraaronation