Friday, September 06, 2002

Well Ja -el I know what you mean. I have that same feeling when I pass the number of places I have lived in around the south bay. I have lived in twelve places in the south bay over the years. Although some for short periods of time. Kinda crazy. Soon I will be out of the south bay again. Hopefully this time it will less bitter and more sweet than San Diego. As Eric Hoodle knows, their is some real ambivilance in our feelings about SD. Ja -el, assuming nothing big comes up in the next few weeks I will be living in San Francisco at the end of this month. Although I will probably be up there a number of times this month for moving and other needs, but I will be quite busy on those occasions. Definately, we will have to hook up when I finally situate myself up there. Anyways, off to work for me.

[AT] Deaf Mute