Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Tom Cruise, Penelope Cruz, Eddie and the Cruisers, Cruz- the buss boy at Manhattan Coolers, Jose Cruz- former baseball player, Jose Cruz Jr.- his son. Sorry.

I got back last Sunday from a 7 day cruise to the Carribean. Cruises would be the perfect vacation if you are into waking up early and having people tell you what activities you should do. Also, if you like cigarettes and humidity a lot, cruises are for you. I had a lot to drink at sea... A LOT to drink. I still feel like I am on east coast time. Sometimes I feel like I am going to faint because my inner ear hasn't completely adjusted to not moving constantly. The food was really good, but I was really glutonous and overate, now I am fat(ter). This is the real bonus: I just found out that I got dropped from one of my two classes because I wasn't there because I was on the cruise. The other class is still up in the air. As of now, I am not a fan of cruises. As a matter of fact, fuck cruises.

On the up side, I didn't get sunburned the whole time I was out at sea. I waited until I got home for that (see my sunburn review).