Thursday, September 05, 2002

Visiting Old Homes

I know how that feeling feels. I went back to my old home in Manhattan Beach, 6th street, and I just can't quite picture someone else living in the home. I was kinda surprised to see a car in the parking lot that wasn't mine. And then it's like, this is not really my home anymore.

I guess that would probably be what it would feel like if I went back to 17th street in hermosa.

Thought today was actually Friday but it turned out to be only Thursday. Crap.. I hate it when I set my expectations for the weekend and then it ends up a figment of my imagination. Plus then there's that extra day of work. I can do without work. I just realize I've been in the workforce for over 4 years and that is nothing compared to those people that have worked over 10 years but are only in their 30's. In a way, 10 years later I'll only be 36 but I'll have over 14 years of work experience. That's some crazy shit.

Eric, were not old men. We just have to figure out some way to eliminate the rat race that we are in and come up with some creative concepts to make big bucks. If you want me to give your resume to my company, let me know. I know you though, you'd probably want to live near manhattan beach, tied down with a girlfriend, and all that. Hats off.

Jael

P.S when is our band getting back together for a reunion tour?