Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Scrolled through the Blogger Directory D'oh

I just didn't feel like working, so I went through the Blogger directory to see if I can find any cool sites. Tried to use the search field function but I guess they are in the middle of fixing their search function. So I went through the listing from page 1. There are about 30-40 sites on one page and about 130 directory pages... In about one hour, I think I siffed through about 10 directory pages, which is not bad. D'OH!!!

The only notable site I came across had some chick with some nice cleavage on them. The rest were just Junk for the eyes. I didn't even bother wasting my time with reading them. Blogger is a great way to have fun, but honestly there's just way too many sites to go through. It's like the internet itself, just adding to the amount of junk in Space. Plus I can care less about reading random ramblings... I have enough of my own to deal with than to read some crazy dude talk crazy.

Eric, you should put on the action teams accomplishments! like clips about our movies, music, and pictures. And add in some cleavages so we look like studs! D'oh