Monday, September 23, 2002

New Career Fair Tomorrow, Downtown LA, Tits

I guess that's all I really gots to say. I'll be at the fair tomorrow and if anyone else wants to go, though I can see NO reason anyone else will want to, nor be able to for that matter, give me a call tonight. Then on Thursday at the 4 Points by Sheraton at LAX there is going to be the next Big Event by Microsoft about small business server again. Free food, free products, some free software, and hopefully some contacts to be made if anyone one wants to go to that too. Both are free. Right.....

As for the jammy jam, well, I too will be surprised if there is another one, however, IF there is another, I think we need to get together before hand, pretend we are a band, write a song (or agree on which cover to play), practice that song a bit, THEN go to the studio. Of course this will almost be impossible to pull off seeing as the three "musicians" in Humanity Point usually have a difficult time agreeing on songs, bands, and genres they all enjoy and would want to play together. So there you go.