Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Lack of Time

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Moving is a bitch. I have so much stuff. Even after throwing out a dumpster and a half of crap I dont need and pawning off a couple trunk loads of misc. stuff. I will be out of here to SF sometime this weekend. My plan was to get out of here mid-day saturday, but I may have to throw that out the window depending on how I feel after friday night's debauchery (sp? Jon?). Well I have to roll but I will start to post more often once I get situated up north.

Eric I will make it a point of playing the mini bubble boy hockey every time I am done here. That game kicks ass, although we should play on a table next time. I think that did more damage to my back than the moving has. Well Maybe...

Kings better make a run at the cup this year! Peeeeeeanuuuuut Brittle, Ra Bib It!

I Like Green