Thursday, September 26, 2002

Hooray! Let's go to the POOB!

Mike Motorbike welcome to the fraternity! All that's left is the mandatory whipping and the box thing... and your done! It will all be clarified at the next convention. Coolio! Welcome to Theta Alpha Theta . org (TAT)

More important stuff:

Band: On the subject of this I agree with Oon, we are a cover band. We should "at least" be able to play the cover songs. This includes from our last session, Twisted Sister, but i think we need some more simple cover songs. Green day is always a good easy songs to play. I like Creed personally, and blink 182 but some of you may not. I also thought that we agreed to do an opener with "I like big butts" by sir-mixalot?
But once we get more serious, I tend to agree with rudy. How hard is it to fucking write some shitty lyrics and come up with 3 power chords to go with it? we should make lyrics and little bits.

Email account: I'll take an email account! sweatybeansandnuts@theactionteam.org

Firewalls: Also for everyone that has CABLE or DSL, make sure you d/l a free firewall like ZoneAlarm or Black ice because I usually get a few intruders a day, even though I'm only logged on for 2 or 3 hours. You can download them at ZDnet. Make sure you download the non-professional version as they often are only trial versions.