Friday, August 16, 2013

| World aflame... Who's shitting in my shit

Oh yes, I do remember the great and enormous World in Flames map board. A couple of aerospace engineers got there hands on a large format enlarging machine and plotter, then produced a ~ 4' x 8' world in flames board and mounted that goodness to sheet metal. Back in 1991... It was a giant magnetized chit game that now-a-days would get eLzar rock hard if it were say, Kombat Kommander or something as such. I think fArt played it quite a bit more than me, but still I liked the game. Honestly, now I don't know if I would like it or not. I have not played a strategy chit game in a long time. Certainly I dig the tactical ones.

jr0n: We need to throw down some LCG LotR. I have a crap load of expansions stuff and itching to play it. Also, Hill Troll, Hill Troll is balls. Good to see you made it past them.

Star Wars... I am out of town next weekend. Weekdays may be okay, but I often don;t get home until 8pm, so that may present some issues for eLzar...

I am bummed there isn't any GenCon fun for us this year. Booo... But, I wouldn't have been able to go this year anyway, the finances were not good for it.

D>M>