Wednesday, July 03, 2013

| The Game is Afoot (or should I say baby arm*)!

Well, maybe.

I broached the subject of the game with the sexy neighbors and sexy wife, and wasn't laughed out of the room so I take that as a success!  It did feel a little awkward like I was suggesting a nerdy 4-some, but in the end it did feel like the seeds were sown, now its time for some sexy regular cultivation.

*Something Awful

Hilarity almost always ensues at this site, particularly when Zack and Steve take on RPGs.  Here's a link to a Cthulhu scenario they 'play' through.  I'm only on page three, and it's great so far; a particular piece that made me laugh:

Steve: The light is still on in the basement and you hear faint electrical sounds and gurgling.
Zack: "Toilet troubles," I say and make an exaggerated frowny face. "Let's go around to the back and look for cluuuuues in the green-houuuuuuse." I am carefully rhyming house with clues.

Funny stuff.  And this Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader artwork writeup had me in stitches:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/dungeons-and-dragons/wtf-rogue-trader.php?page=3









: