Monday, July 01, 2013

That is ludicrous. All the KSs I've backed had shipping included.

My Bonez get here today! Woohoo! I'll make sure to look at them admiringly before throwing the unopened packages into the closet, never to be seen again.

How's the prep for the Deadlands campaign coming along? I've heard the plot point adventure books are quite good!

I've been running a (very occasional) Iron Kingdoms RPG game (occasional as in, our last session was in January), and on Saturday we played a session where the big climactic battle took place on a 5'x4' terrain board I built out of Terraclips city terrain. It looked really cool, but I don't think I'm doing something of that scale again- it took hours to put together. One of the guys took some pictures so I'll post a couple later. Was awesome to do once though!