Wednesday, July 10, 2013

| LOL @ SA goons

I love me some SA. They deliver on the laughs more often than not.

Sorry for being so absent as of late. Unfortunately, as I suspected, things have kind of come to a head for me this year. Latest fun, the wonderful folks at our mortgage company, after 6 months of telling us a loan modification was being approved and all we needed to do was wait for the offer to show up so we could move on with things... has decided to send us a letter basically saying JUST KIDDING, WE'RE SELLING YOUR HOUSE IN 2 WEEKS! TROLOLOLO

So now the mad scramble is on to find a new place to live. I think we've found a house to rent that isn't A) stupidly expensive and B) in the ghetto. So that's nice. But man, trying to secure a place to live, pack and move and not jump off a bridge in frustration is a difficult thing.

Good news is, I'm slowly getting back into fighting shape. The doc said it would take 6 months and I thought I'd power through that and jump right back into life but, well, let's just say he was right and I was wrong, lol. I can now reliably put in 4-5 hours a day of work and not be completely on my ass for a day or two. Still feels like I got run over by a garbage truck but I can muster myself out of bed and get on it again for another 4-5 hours the next day before I crap out. So that's good news.

And so as to not be a complete downer d-bag, I present to you an amusing youtube clip of a home-made redux of the trench run: