Thursday, January 24, 2013

| Never Forget:

Toofbrushes
Deodorant
other Toiletries
Phone Chargers
Sugar / Splenda (I forgot my stash of Splenda and I'm not going back to the house tomorrow morning)
Coffee Creamer of some kind (unless we're using eggs/parmigiana for that?)

I'm bringing about 18 assorted "winter ales" that were left over from my x-mas party. And a bottle of Jager that I bought ages ago and never drank. Now we can either never drink it together or be awful human beings. (I love jager!)

Food sounds good! Bacon wrapped hot-dogs are always amazingly delicious if there's an abundance of one or the other.

I've got about 40 regular k-cups packed - so just get some regular ground coffee to bolster that or more k-cups. Also brought some decent tea because I've become quite the green tea fanatic.

I'm at work tonight, so I will be a bundle of energy tomorrow, zzz