Wednesday, January 23, 2013

| Food

blEnr0n, eLzar and Motobyke will pick up groceries in SLO before the last leg to Cayucos. At this point the only thing I have planned is to make some bread for the hell of it and also some pancakes for one of the mornings. Based on our experience last year, we will try and be more frugal this year on groceries. Maybe we skip booze, or maybe just 1 fifth of something, and mostly get beers. And less spendy beers too. I think BevMo pushed us over the top last time with the high end beers. We may need to downgrade from a tri-tip & pork chop budget to a chili dog & Sammich budget too. I'll brain storm on cheap eats for us.

Let me know if anyone has any input or a hankering/need for something.

Also, I don't remember the house being particularly cold last year.

D>M>