Monday, October 29, 2012

That video was hilarious, I teared up at several points. Nice work!

I'm home with a sore throat. Probably caused by my hectic travel schedule over the last week. A week ago Saturday, flew to LA, Sunday had the kid's big 1-year birthday bash, Monday flew up and went to work, Wednesday flew back to LA, Friday drove to Santa Barbara, Friday-Saturday was prep for my sister's wedding, sister's wedding, aftermath of sister's wedding, yesterday drove up here. Lots of fun but I'm ready for a bit of downtime. Got to fit in a game with Rude which was nice.

I also squeezed in another viewing of Looper. I LOVED this movie. It's the sort of fun, but smart, R-rated sci-fi movie that I wish they made more of. It's not primarily an action movie, but there are some really good set piece sequences (no shaky-cam!) and the characters and dialogue are great. I REALLY recommend this movie (and going in with as little knowledge about the plot as possible).

If you don't want to be super depressed, don't read this, but the Marina who is the mom in NY that just found her kids murdered by the nanny, is the same Marina from me/Rude/Ja-el's high school class. Poor lady, just unimaginable.