Tuesday, October 30, 2012

| NHLPA = Dickbones; Also Owners probably suck too.

@ eLzar: LOL. I hear you mang, I hear you. I just cannot even believe we are going through this a third time in the recent past. Each time we go through it, I find myself less and less inclined to watch the games. Boo! In fact, it's like a little part of my favorite memories (e.g. like rooting for the 1993 Kings run, playing fantasy hockey at the El Conq/Dorchester, chewing on mouths full of unshelled peanuts and spewing them in eric's drink, swearing Allison should have had a flannel shirt and cigarette while on the Ice, etc.) die each time we go through this process. I say piss on NHL and NHLPA.

I think it is hilarious that ESPN is playing the season through on EA's NHL 2013. The poor Kings have a serious post Stanley Cup hangover, sitting in 13th with 4-6-0 record. Come on, Kings, get your shit together. LOL.

I also tend to just "these aren't the articles we're looking for. Move along, move along." when I see headlines about children/family travesties. I just don't need to know the details. Its just soul crushing material and I don't want to end up like this person.

D>M>