Friday, September 07, 2012

| Chris Kluwe

Not many people here are football fans, I'm certainly not one of them, but I do think I will be supporting the Vikings as my favorite team after the antics by their punter, Chris Kluwe.  So the story goes that a Baltimore Ravens player spoke out in support of gay marriage, then some gov't douche wrote a letter to the Ravens asking them to muzzle the guy (who incidentally went to school with iLeslie and is friends with her brother).  Anyway, the Chris guy wrote an hilarious response to the douche and you can read it here:

Hilarious response

I thought it was funny, so I checked out his twitter page (he goes by ChrisWarcraft, so I was intrigued).  As it ends up, the dude it totally into tabletop wargaming, Warmachine in particular, and is in no way shy about it.  He's got pictures of his painted Kraken, and pics from inside a game store during a tournament.  Kudos to this guy!

ChrisWarcraft