Monday, March 05, 2012

| Lords of Waterdeep

I'm kinda excited for the upcoming game Lords of Waterdeep. The cover is fugly and the blurb didn't really grab me (worker placement game in the Forgotten Realms!) but I've been hearing/reading reports on it and it looks like a really fun game! I've been liking the Plaid Hat Games podcast, and they had that dude Rabbit from Gamers with Jobs on it (only Eric knows who this is!), and he talked up Lords of Waterdeep. It comes out RIGHT after beach con, but I have too many games anyways, so I'll wait to see if any of yalls get a chance to try it.

PENNYWISE RPG


I wasn't really thinking that us putting our step scores would automagically pass us, but more as a reminder to Jon so that you can do the rolls and not tell us if we passed or failed.

"Lorro peers into the gutter" (per 13)

"Lorro don't see shit" BUT IN FACT PENNYWISE IS LIKE RIGHT THERE HIDING BEHIND A POLE! OH SHIT!

Well hopefully we can do a live game this week and then see if we can set up something for the future.

ARTEMIS

This game I was hearing about on a podcast sounds so awesome. Artemis. So you network 5-6 computers together and each represents a station on the bridge of a starship. One person doesn't get a computer but plays the captain and gives orders to all the other stations. It sounds really fun in a weird lan party/larpy way.