Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Good luck with the new work setup art! Sounds like a perfect situation with the timing so you can be there for the kids. I had tried World of Tanks a little last year, but it didn't really do it for me. I was pretty bad at it :) I should actually try it again because I think at the time my computer was struggling to run it. Looks like there's a World of Warplanes coming out - that would probably right up your alley. I remember you were into planes in WW2 Online.

~~~

A projector could be pretty sweet Eric. I was watching some people's videos of the game and a lot used a big hdtv for their "main screen" - I don't know what kind of setup we'll have at Cabin Collins, but I'm sure we'll get something good and goofy running :) There's gonna be too many games, too little time, aaaaargh