Sunday, March 04, 2012











'Good thinking, Rudy!'

That sounds workable! And very compatible with ED since your step rating, is the average of the dice rolled. So if you say "I'm going to track Pennywise back into the sewers, my Tracking talent step is 10" then for the sake of play-by-post we can just assume you rolled a 10.

Maybe with a couple of ways to modify it:
- When appropriate, you can spend a point of Karma to increase it by 4. "Oh, it's getting hard to track because of all the floating corpse-balloons? Well, my tracking step is 10, plus I'll spend a point of Karma to raise it to 14."
- And I'm thinking something like, you can "get lucky" on a roll and add a big bonus to it (like 10) but if you do that, it gives me a chance to make one of your future rolls "unlucky." "By the Beam, I'd better hide from this thing! I'll hide. My Hide step is 8, but I'll get lucky to increase it to 18." (Thinks to self: 'Though I know down the road, trouble this may be!*'

I'm intrigued... interested to try it if the other guys are. Pump? Enron? We'd have to have an understanding on how frequently we're going to post/respond. I don't want to be sending emails being all "HEY DENYS RESPOND 2 THA G+ THREAD LOL"

* Realistic rendition of inner thought.