Sunday, March 04, 2012

| +

I think some downtime roleplaying could go a long way within a G+ stream. Even Eric could be involved with those portions, and then we send him back to town with our vendor trash and fight dudes during the live games. I guess the role playing aspects would play differently in text form, but it works every day for a ton of people who "play by post" all sorts of games, so I don't think it'd be too weird. Combat though, I think that could drag if it was in a per-post format, so maybe that could be saved for the live games.

For the wordy parts, one of the formats I've seen a bunch in play-by-post games goes something like this.

Lorro
Lorro thought to himself, "oh shit, I think he's mad." Lorro stared at the clown creeping out of the sewer and said "why you hate Pennywise?"

I'll make a search check focusing on the walls of the punk rock super store. My perception is 14. Whatever else OOC stuff goes here.


So, I dunno. There's a bunch of ways it can be formatted and handled. Could be fun!