Saturday, February 18, 2012

| Pink Torpedo Boy

So Enron.

Since you have played SWTOR and found that MMOs aren't the abomination you perhaps thought they once were, would you be willing to dabble in WoW for a month after the SWTOR sub runs out?

Mike, Denis, and I are still pretty active and I'd REALLY like to see what you think of the game having played SWTOR. I believe the Xmas present Great Father Winter sent you is still valid, which would get you the base game and the first expansion (level cap of 70!!!).

We could roll on some fun dungeons, do some questing, have some fun!

Total cost to you (for the first month)? NOTHING :)

PS I don't think I will ever play Twilight Imperium. It is just too long, too much downtime, too slow, and too fiddly for my tastes. I sort of panic thinking about being locked into a game of TI, actually. I imagine if I were to ever agree to play a game of TI I would a) be drunk when I made the decision to play and b) I would be drunk for the duration of the game and ruin everyone else's fun.