Friday, February 17, 2012

I've got Risk: Legacy myself. Only played three games, so haven't unlocked any of the cool stuff yet, but I predict it will be a HIT at CabinCon! It is, if anything, IMPROVED by drunkenness. And, games only take like an hour so you can blow through a bunch at a time. And I think after 12 or 15 you've customized the board as much as is gonna happen.

Played yer Mondo game today. Very enjoyable, simple game. Thanks for the loan! I haven't tried out Space Empires 4x yet because I've been so obsessed with Mage Knight, but I'll get in a shot for sure.

Gonna play Twilight Imperium this weekend with some of the SF game group folks. I think it'll take, like, 10 hours. The couple times we've played this as an Action Team group have been a huge bust, but I'd really like to get a game going sometime. It's a fun experience, you just have to know that you're getting into an 8-10 hour game and kinda be mentally limbered up for it.

Looks like my SW subscription will run out on 3/3 and I'm gonna let it lie dormant for a while at that point. Enron, is your sub still going? We should run a flashpoint or two if it is. Are you going to keep it going for a while or bounce as well?

(By "sub" I mean "subscription" not "submarine." Do you have a submarine?)