Monday, February 13, 2012

I never made it past the first 2 or 3 episodes of Party Down because I don't handle UNCOMFORTABLE very well. It's like the British Office. USA Office doesn't really appeal to me even though I've def seen funny clips from it.

Still haven't seen Alcatraz which I really wanted to, but I did watch the new horror/found footage show "The River" from the guy who created Paranormal Activity. You know, it's SUPER ridiculous and mostly retarded, but I was also freaking out and yelling at the tv because I got nervous at points, so I'll keep watching. The dumbest part of it all is that the characters accept the retarded rules of that universe. "Oh, so there's an evil Amazon ghost spirit in this sacred vessel, cool." What!? It's fun though.

I had found this downloadable Earthdawn character creator that helped me finish up my guy: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ed-char-editor/
Was easier to make a dude over chat with Jon there to field questions, but this at least handles a lot of the math for you and is fairly easy to use if you have a basic understanding of how to do it.

~The Return of Electric Cardboard Mania!~ (Is that what we called it?)
Alright Eric, here's the deal. I'll bring my sick mobile recording setup (a 4-way digital mic/recorder) and we will come to Beach Con with some games to talk about. I propose we set aside 1-2hrs one of those days to rekindle the podcasting bromance. We could EVEN have guest stars because all the gang will be there. So, do it.