Thursday, February 23, 2012

Earthdawn was really fun! Yeah, you guys had some amazing rolls. I really thought Pump was gonna have to make another character.

Since I'm going back to being Train Commuter Man next month, I splurged on a Vita. It's really nice! The screen is BIG, games look nice and crisp and it's a pretty light device for its size. I picked up Uncharted and a couple of downloadable titles too, so I'm pretty set. I like Uncharted, but the whole series is kinda weird in my opinion. You play this douchey-looking guy, break into places for basically no reason, murder the guards who are just there to do their jobs and crack a bunch of jokes about it. There's nothing essentially different about it from like 99% of games but something about the premise here is off. In most games you're going after terrorists, or there is some other veneer of rationale that doesn't seem to be here. I think in the first mission of Uncharted 2, I broke into a museum and threw one of the guards off the ledge?