Saturday, December 03, 2011

Hope you come to love Kingdom Builder. On the other hand, you can always resell it at Kubla and probably recoup a good chunk of change since it's a new game!

There's a lot of good games coming out. I was kinda overwhelmed by the Mage Knight rulebook you posted a while back, but it's starting to sound really interesting, especially since it's a solid solo game. ;_; Eclipse sounds cool; like Twilight Imperium, but, like, six hours shorter. Also interested in picking up the Space Alert expansion. I don't think we've even played the base game yet, but it looks like something that could change that! It adds an experience point and achievement system to the game. Also comes with badges for the various jobs!

I'm kinda interested in Space 4x, but none of the game stores I go to have it. How do you like it? Any more experience with the solo game in particular? ;_;

I also picked up Risk Legacy! It looks pretty fun. The baby has been going apeshit as of late, but if we get a calm period today, I think we'll break it out. I'll post a play session report on G+ if it eeems worth it.

Things are starting to look pretty good for GenCon! So far, we've got me, Enron, Pumpkin and Blackheart (Peter) looking interested. We'll see if everyone's still in come January registration/hotel signup but it looks like we've met the threshhold for awesomeness. And we could always cram 1-2 extra in the room!