Saturday, December 24, 2011

| got engaged

talk about "roll a 1 phase"! I proposed in Catalina during a hike we took to the center of the island where you can see both sides of island. Went off pretty well. Brought my camera and a little tripod and set it up so I could "take a picture of the both of us" - I was really running it as the video camera and ran over and got on my knee, etc - she said yes :)

We'll be getting married sometime next year down here somewhere, maybe during the summer. Would love an action-teamy bachelor weekend if that's possible later in the year because that's always a great send off.

Woohoo! I'm not gonna deny that two of the contributing factors were 1. her catching the bouquet at Enron's wedding and 2. 2012 is right around the corner! Not facing the end of the world single! :)