Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pretty cool idea J! I had been thinking just like a numerical value inside of the circles, like when you're in an aggressive pose your Attack is +5, Defense is +2, and Move is +0, while when you're in say the Move mode maybe your Defense is -2, etc. Using emblems/symbols instead of numbers could totally work too. I'm still trying to get my head around how we're going to make combat work. I wanna hear more about what people mean when they talk about "explosive" attacks and stacking a bunch of cards, etc. Once we have a better idea of what the actual game mechanic is, we can make a quick Google Doc for a card list and say what the cards do and how many there are, etc. Fun times.

What gaming group gets a discount Johnny? The West Arroyo one? Or do you have a different Saturday group? I'm still waiting on my GMT game. I guess they're supposed to start printing later this month, so I'll hopefully have it in a few weeks. I've never bought something from them, but their P500 program is pretty interesting. They wait until they have 500 orders for a game before printing it up.