Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I sent out some Google+ invites this morning, so don't be surprised. Looks kinda neat. I've already seen people on some of my rpg forums talk about playing games through the new G+ "hangout" feature (which is basically a chat room from what I can tell?) - check it out. I think eventually everyone with a gmail account will get rolled into it.

Go go gadget social netblursting

Hey enron, ask Dave next time you talk to him if he's ever played any of the D&D Encounters sessions that they do at Third Planet. I know they run the weekly Wizards sponsored games, but I wonder if the DMs at 3rd-P are any good (or are DAVE!)

Think I'm going to a Gamma World game tomorrow... don't really want to, but the group is eventually planning on doing a 4e Dark Sun game, so figured I'd go check them out and see if I like the vibe. I have a feeling it will be me +7 ham-mans, but you never know.

Hamman-e-faces