Wednesday, July 13, 2011

| Ciao da Italia

Greetings Action Team! Sorry for the unrelated post, but I wanted to say hello from Italy to you all. Sounds like things are going well from reading over your recent posts. Here, we did get permission to dig after all, so we're working hard on finishing up the trench from two years ago. It is all going very well. Right now, I'm sitting in our campsite (with Internet that works for a change) waiting for one of the group's washing to finish. Its so hot that I'm sweating just from typing this. So... much... work... Today is one of our days off (which is good because it's going to be 95 up on site today), so I believe that the plan is to go to the beach. I'm sure that there are other interesting things I could tell you about the summer, but I always feel as though I'm just rambling. I will simply observe that coffee and mozzarella are better here than anywhere else - why should that be so? and that ants suck ass - mosquitoes too.