Friday, July 01, 2011

Here's a video review of Bang that should be at your level of comprehension Jael, BANG!
Bang Review

I don't remember really liking it much but I think I may have only played it once or twice a few cons back.

EDIT: Ok, now that I was refreshed on what Bang was (I was thinking of the game with the foam guns), I can kinda picture a gladiator "proximity" based game with mutliple people. You can say that certain weapons/hand-to-hand only allow you to attack the persons directly next to you, while other weapons like a Pike would open up attacking the person 2 or more spaces from you. Players might also need to decide if they're going to defend/evade this turn instead of attacking, and if you've got a shield or something like that, if you defend in a certain direction (Johnny keeps beating on me from the right, so I'll shield that way next turn), leaving you exposed on the other side.