Monday, June 27, 2011

| So yeah, like that.

For the record, I would just like to say that I think crab is delicious.

Also, on teh food-front, I recently discovered a vendor at our local Farmers' market that sells Habanero Jelly. I have a jar of the Raspberry-Habanero and it is just simply amazing. So good. The heat isn't really even that bad. I would have expected it to be much hotter.

Also-Also on teh food-front, I found a kick ass hole-in-the-wall spice shop down in Olympia. SO AWESOME SAUCE. I mean, they have 6-7 different kinds of smoked sea salt. I picked up an ounce of truffle salt for just $4, an ounce of applewood smoked sea salt and some black truffle oil.

Jerb Update: Still Unemployed. Not going to lie, I love being home with the kiddos all day and being Mr. Mom. It's like the Summer Vacation that never ends. Unfortunately, going to have to get a jerb here pretty quick or the family unit may have to downgrade to a very small living space. The good news is, I'm talking with the great folks at Amazon about a couple of positions. The neat thing about that is.. even though they're in Seattle, their HQ is literally 2 blocks away from where the commuter train drops off downtown. That would ROCK. I only live 5 minutes from the park and ride. Supposed to hear back from them this week.

Gaming update: I bought games for the PS3. It's been a long time. Enjoying the hell out of Heavy Rain and Gran Turismo 5. Yay!