Monday, June 27, 2011

Good luck at Amazon man! I've heard great things about Heavy Rain, and I have a copy someone lent me lying around -- maybe I should give it a shot. Mostly I've been playing Portal 2 (doing a chapter of co-op here and there with Rude) or Team Fortress 2 with Rude and, theoretically, Ja-el -- which is free now, you should check it out!

O-Rugs, you may have jumped ship before I mentioned that we've got a kid on the way, due in October -- and man, I wish we could do either the Mr. Mom, or for that matter if my wife could do the Mrs. Mom thing. It's just too expensive to live in this part of the country on one income though. Even for people making 6 digits, which I certainly do not.

Here's some stuff I read in the Believer lately that I found interesting and which may be worth a few minutes of y'all's time:

Interview with Gary Gygax, or actually, a kind of article about D&D and the interviewer's experience playing D&D with the Man Himself.

Interview with David Simon, creator of The Wire. Not too spoilerific if you haven't seen the show yet (but if you haven't, what the hell are you waiting for?).