Tuesday, October 05, 2010

bad relegon
Wow, I had no idea they had a new album. Listened to the samples on Amazon. Sounds okay, and like Ry I love the guys voice, but I don't think I'll get it. Let us know if it grows on you Ry-dub.

Rudy's Car Advenutre gaem
On the forums there's a little 1-week contest to design a free print-and-play solitaire game. I have till this weekend to post it. I was thinking of a tile-laying car game. The premise could be, you're wife's having a baby, get her to the hospital ASAP! There's a start piece (home or wherever) and the hospital as the finish piece. To keep it simple I'd like to use a d6. You'll have a time limit (she gives birth in 10 turns or maybe it's random or maybe certain tiles will advance her birth-o-meter.) Maybe your car has a speed and the faster you go, the sooner you'd get her there, but maybe with riskier dice rolls to make.

I dunno, sounds simple enough and I think it'll be fun to try it out over the next couple nights. If you guys have any idears, let me know! One thing I was thinking of trying was, you're laying the piece of road that's 1 ahead of you, so you can decide to speed up or slow down depending on what's there (curvy road, traffic, construction, cop, etc.)