Friday, September 24, 2010

| docking big ships in tiny ports

Did you sneak that Space Hulk review in!? I missed it last time I posted. See man, I think our podcast would be sweet with stuff like Space Hulk reviews. :) Glad you like it. It's all sold out to high hell right now, so no rush to get it, but it still looks kind of abstract and strange, so I'm less excited than I thought I'd be. I really loved the visual component to OG Space Hulk.

-----

I started reading Arthur C Clarke's "Rendezvous with Rama" because I've always wanted to and I picked up a used copy. The book is dedicated to Sri Lanka and right away that pinged my brain with a thought, "wait, didn't I hear he was a pedo?" After some research, I found that there was an article that came out before he was to be knighted that claimed he talked openly about it, but he denied ever saying that. He claimed it was aimed at embarrassing Price Charles and that he was in no way one. THAT'S GOOD! What an ugly rumor and it was just sitting there hidden in my mind, probably like a lot of people! Bummer. But now I can keep reading, not feeling so dirty.