Thursday, September 23, 2010

| Botz Partz

They say it's your birthday... It's my birthday too! Well maybe not. But Harpy Bday jarks. With regards to Pump, I think Elves count years the same as us vulgar Humans, its just that he can count a hell of a lot higher. He's probably already 230 years old now. How do you think he was able to collect such a massive array of unpainted miniatures?

In other news, this is pretty much how I feel about Juicy Fruit and Utilikilts.

Rude: Nice write up for DungeonQuest and Castle Mikenloft. Mikenloft looks pretty sweet and well, you can never do wrong by throwing down a little DungeonQuest. I will admit, the combat system is a little obtuse at first, especially when drunk, but it does work fairly well once the system sinks in. Besides, would it be a proper GW throwback game if it didn't have a few lovely rules quirks?

The question of the day, as quoted from the soon to be owner's representative of my building, "Does the management office really need four employees on staff to run it?" Yikes! Can't wait to interview for my job again. This has become all too common these days.

D>M>