Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yeah, doctor nina lee-tall is completely stumped on my case. She doesn't deem my nose bad enough for surgery, but not only that, she is perplexed that my nose would be presenting such a problem for me. So she's recommending me to go see a higher authority on this today at UCLA to get another opinion. I'm heading there after lunch. Surgery is definitely the last option as Dr Nina mentioned that a surgery on me right now would obtain that much results (or she thinks) unlike Ryans case where the difference would be like night and day.

So I am in limbo, purgatory hell.

Ruday, yeah, if you can live with CPAP, coolio. Surgery is definitely the more expensive route.

So i had another phone interview today - frigin wierd, lasted about 5 minutes, but made me wonder why the guy even called me in the first place. Seemed like he was completely disinterested.