Tuesday, August 10, 2010

| I feel ya Jael!!!!

Wow. That post was too much...

I have been out of the loop. I just got internet and TV in my place today. It seems it takes like 4 or 5 days to get someone here to install. Plus my place is far from the main street, so the cable guy had to install some amps in order to get a stronger signal to the cable. Boy, I really learned a lot today.

First, congrats on your wedding Mr. Enoto! I wish I could have been there. I went to a different wedding that day, and although it was quite a bit closer to my parents' house, I would have had way more fun with y'all.

Rude, I would call my surgery a complete success. I am still in what my doctor called the "healing phase" so I have to keep squirting salt water up my nose, or I have to swim (she said it has the same effect). I do know I sleep better. My only evidence in this is that I wake up more refreshed. If I don't squirt water up my nose, I still snore a little if I sleep on my back, but it has decreased significantly. As a side effect, food tastes differently. I have noticed that spicy things are more spicy, and, of all things, meat is more flavorful. Weird. My breathing is just way easier all the way around. I dunno, as a single dude, I couldn't see wearing the CPAP machine. This was definitely a better choice for me.

Jael, I am sorry you didn't get a chance to check out my surgery. While I am still not sure what you would have seen, I totally would have let you look. I didn't do a very good job of budgeting my time while I was in Cali. Another time perhaps. What have you decided as far as your fate?

Aloha everyone.