Sunday, August 08, 2010

I've been meaning to figure out some way to play online, but it's fallen by the wayside with so much else going on. If someone else could take the reins there, there would be a much higher chance of something actually happening....

Let's talk cons! So first of all, we should try and get together for a Man Con weekend. Is there a weekend in September (besides Labor Day) that would work for people? I think they all work for me.

One thought I had was if anyone has their home free for a weekend, maybe we could just do the whole thing at someone's place instead of getting a hotel (although the Embassy Suites is always great too). I'm not sure that the wifey-friend will be out of town any weekends that month, Aeryk or Enron any ideas? If not we can go the hotel route.

Also GenCon. I'm doing it next year. Let's go! I think it's going to be a couple months before tickets go on sale but as soon as they do, I'm going to go ahead and buy tickets and just commit.

Enron I saw you've picked up Limbo for Xbox. That's a creepy little game, isn't it?