Sunday, August 08, 2010

| J Team pictures are up

For all of you interested, The J team wedding shots are through post-processing and up on the Polychromatic site.

jr0n, yes Limbo is very cool. I really like the black and white, grim, almost sinister feel to the game. It is very innovative in it's stylization and plays well as the moderately challenging platform puzzle game that it is. Not nearly as demanding as say Braid, but enough to be interesting to be sure. Each puzzle is a little different and I have not run into repeat puzzles in my play time. The speacial lady friend really took to the game too.

I am in for GenCon. We all just need to jump at it and purchase tickets as soon as they go on sale. That will be incentive enough for me. It is about time, it will be 10 years since the last trip if we go next year.

With regards to ManCon. Let's rock that shit. As far as I am aware, the only weekend that may not be free for me is the same weekend as Rude-dog, the weekend of 9/9. I may try and go down to LA since my Father's b-day is 9/9. I am not sure I can elect my place for a weekend, unless the lady friend is out of town. So far as I know, she does not have plans that month. We may need to experience the "Manager Special" at the Embassy Suites again.

D>M>