Wednesday, July 21, 2010

| In Summation

I have had probably the stomach flu, or possibly some food poisoning, for the past few days. I was exploding out of both ends for a good 10 hours, then just out of the south end for a few days. Gross weight loss = 8lbs, as of today the net = 4 lbs.

During my glorious weekend, Ryan and Heather came up for a visit! Lucky them! Needless to say I hope the next time I see R Dub my brain and my body are up for some games of Wizard and Tichu and I am no longer assigned a seat on the couch to stare mindlessly at the ceiling between nodding off.

Took Monday and Tuesday off of work, Monday was spent sleeping, and Tuesday was spent with Wylie while he barfed in the morning and slept most of the rest of the day with me. I think he caught his barfs from a kid at his school that he spent the day playing with right before he ALMOST barfed all over Wylie. We definitely had different symptoms - nothing came out of the south end on him, and most of what came out of the north was clear. Coincidence or just lil' kid vs old man versions of the same sickness?

So right now I am eating mostly pb&j samiches, some animal crackers, and gatorade. I think meat is off the menu for me for a while (as is Del Taco, Minestrone Soup, garlic, and hummus for some reason).

I did discover Alien Swarm on Steam and am totally ready for some co-op games! Get it for free, add me to your friends list, and lets get some games going tonight!