Saturday, April 10, 2010

| Mobile Gaming Unit, Engage!

- I shall be sleeping in the MGU. In the past I have also paid for the room, then been a little beeyatch and slept in the van, pouting all the while. If given the option to NOT pay AND sleep in the van, I would of course choose that. What say you all?

Of course I plan on stopping the toilets, using all the hot water, brewing both coffee and bukkoffee, and still complaining about y'all snoring even though I will never hear it. How about I pay for a night so I have access to the amenities? Call it a Poo Poo and Shower Tax. Can I get a key if I only pay for one night? Oh, and I expect I'll be charging some room service to the poor sap that leaves their credit card. "I want you to charge room 513, but send the food to the white shag wagon parked on the 3rd story of the structure with all the curtains drawn. Just leave it on the ground and walk away, cool?"

- We have almost completed "Purge of Crap: Final Edition" and feel a million times lighter and better about ourselves and our lives. Leaner, meaner, and hippier, fo-sho. We basically expunged a moving van worth of crap that no one wanted to buy over the course of two garage sales. It all had value in the right hands, but we move next Saturday, so to satisfy my life requirements, Mother Nature loses.

- I'm all for video game collaboration, Rudy, if you are looking for any. I have bogged down going through the stupid, lengthy, and overly verbose tutorial with Warioware DIY. I wish there was an option to remove the terrible, terrible flavor text and just get to the point. I would never have let that out of QA if I was the boss. Maybe it was even worse before QA?

- I might die today as I have had coffee and 3 red bulls, FYI.