Saturday, April 10, 2010

The flavor text in the tutorials is what makes me almost hate it so much, too. I just mash the skip button but it's still not fast enough. Now, Wario is a funny dude, and the writing is cute, but this isn't an RPG so I would love that game a million times more if it was minus all that bs. If you survive though, I think it's worth it. The music editor is really fun to play with. I suck at graphics so need to work on that.

Video games, I love it! I'm reading all my inspirational books right now, so if I come up with any interesting idears, I'll run them past you guys and sees what yous alls thinks. I'm starting to formulate something in my minds, but we'll see.

RE:CON, yeah, that would suck for you to pay for the room if you're not staying there. Poop tax is awesome, only 120% what the rest of us pay.

I'm eating what's turned out to be the world's most blandest pasta. Jesus.

Den/Pet - what airport are you leaving from? I chose Long Beach because it was about $100 bucks cheaper each way flying Jet Blue versus anything form LAX, sheesh.