Friday, April 09, 2010

I'm fine with 1 or 2 rooms. Supposedly I'll get my fucking sleeping machine from the doctors, but I've been waiting over a month for the damn initial sleep study, so who knows. It would be cool if I didn't snore AND scared the shit out of you guys with my post-apoc/vadar/rapist mask. I'm swingle again :( so be forewarned, which ever room I'm in is the "ok with openly masturbating" room.

So I made that CD awhile back and it got put out and that was cool. Now the new goal is to somehow make a video game. This won't be "Current Conflict: Duty of Honor" or something, but I just want to set this goal and kill it. Then the next one after that might be a book or something (whatever fulfills the prophecy.)

There's already semi-official cast shots from the Ice & Fire HBO show on this site:
http://winter-is-coming.net/

I watched the movie Funny People last night and liked it. I had heard it was depressing but it wasn't as much of a downer as I'd thought and I enjoyed it. Started watching Coraline (what am I, a young adult!?) and got bored, but what I saw was nice looking at least. I'm sure if I finish it, it will be good. Oh, have District 9 still which I haven't seen. Started it and it seemed like it would be super depressing so I'm holding off.

"When did milk go from a delicious morning friend to a maniac who punches his way out of my asshole?" -Alec Sulkin