Sunday, July 19, 2009

| At least I didn't R.Q.

I had a couple decent opportunities to score, but generally speaking I had a tough time figuring out how to adjust to the Lizardman play style. The combination of super fast skinks and really strong saurus (str 4??) is a potent one. And F that big lizard guy! I just couldn't get a decent plan together... typically my whole turn happened in the last 60 seconds of the turn.

My HORRIBLE armor saves didn't help much either. At one point I had four players badly hurt and one KO. Ugh! This made up for my better than average luck against Aeryk and Ja-el I suppose.

The best part of this game was the first half. We had a crazy back-and-forth (with Rude finally scoring in turn 5). He then almost managed to score AGAIN and would have done so if he hadn't blown his Go For It roll!

At least I was able to purchase a new Thrower to supplement "Broken Back" McGee.

Well played sir!