Friday, June 12, 2009

| BAM!

Pre-order, bitches.

I ain't gonna wait until the US only release happens sometime in September, f that. I will however pick up my DS and possibly PSP versions then. And then there is the 360 version to think about...

I say we all get the international version June 26th! Digital download, so you will be missing the kewl box that it comes in, and possibly some advertisements for other games stuck in the box too, and the media itself, and you will be paying the same price as full retail, but hey, you save an entire tree with each digital download.

I have already ordered mine, so I will see you on the pitches come the 26th, bitches!

KAYAKING

I went with Leslie and her cousin around King Harbor (which you might think about over Long Beach, dude) and had fun for sure. It is tranquil as F, certainly fun to see the harbor from a different view, nice to be connected to nature a little bit, and a little bit of a workout to boot!

My core was the most worked out part of my body because of the balance issues. A lot of stabilization from over-thinking my balance, not so much rockin arm workout because I think that comes later once the balance is second nature.

I only rolled once and it came from out of nowhere. It was just one of those things where my mind wandered and I think I forgot what I was doing so my body just decided to lean the wrong way and into the drink I went. I avoided Jaws, but I assume he was close because that is who lives in water that is murky.

And remember to either rent a locker for your keys, wallet and phone, or get one of those waterproof, floating bags to go around your neck! No unnecessary sacrifices of personal belongings to Poseidon!