Thursday, August 21, 2008

| WHO

I really have not even bothered to get excited about Warhammer Online. Since All the other GW derived games have been such shite in the past, I have decided not to let myself get to excited about any of their products. If it turns out cool, I might think about it, although if it turns out to be a 14 year old lamer fest, or those acting "14", like Wow... Eh... *followed by requisite hand swipe motion*. Most games with strong online I have played, offer a single player mode that I play almost exclusively. I just can be bothered with the random interaction of idiots. Yeah, I know you can ignore them and do your own thing, but it still bugs. If I wanted that, I would move to Texas so I could ignore them too.

Pump, I love that you gauge expenditures in terms of miniatures forgone. An economy to rival even Rude Dog's great currency system based upon popcorn and lap dances.

D>M>